CBD hemp oil comes from organic cannabis plantations located in Switzerland. The broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids means that the action of the oil is significantly enhanced in contrast to the oils produced from an ordinary isolate. The oils have been checked by Swiss and Polish laboratories for the content of cannabinoids, omega acids, and vitamins. The carrier of cannabinoids is organic hemp seed oil. Oils are produced by means of CO2 extraction. Each stage is carefully monitored to guarantee the highest Swiss product quality. The oils have all the certificates that prove organic and safe for health. They were also checked for the content of heavy metals, pesticides, mold, and fungi. The action of CBD is further enhanced by the broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids such as CBDA, CBC, CBGA, CBG, CBDV, CBN.
The built-in dropper with a measuring cup allows you to measure the CBD content more accurately in the applied donor.
Natural CBD oil, due to its properties, is widely used in medicine and has a positive effect on the body. Cannabis, rich in cannabidiol, primarily has an analgesic effect. Cannabinoid receptors are scattered throughout the body, thanks to which the oil effectively soothes and relieves back pain, nerve, neuropathic, multiple sclerosis, and other pains. CBD reduces swelling and inflammation in joints and intestines. CBD hemp oil is also valued for its neuroactive and neuroprotective properties, thanks to which it fights mental disorders, regenerates and stimulates the nervous system, has a relaxing effect, improves concentration, relieves stress and anxiety, and helps to fall asleep.
Used to treat nausea and vomiting. CBD relaxes blood vessels and fights oxidative stress, thereby protecting against heart attack, heart disease, and stroke. Additionally, its use can lower blood pressure. Cannabinoids weaken or inhibit seizures altogether, which is why CBD oil is commonly used for epilepsy and drug-resistant epilepsy.
Natural CBD helps in the treatment of most civilization and neurological diseases, such as Parkinson’s. Alzheimer’s, dementia, schizophrenia, diabetes, atherosclerosis, cancer, multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, asthma, allergies, RA, Crohn’s disease, migraines, depression, and many more.
Therapeutic properties of CBD
- Neuroactive and neuroprotective – fights mental disorders, including depression and anxiety, regenerates nerve cells in the body, stimulates the nervous system, reduces epilepsy, has a relaxing and antispastic effect, reduces seizures and spasms, and alleviates the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Anti-cancer – attacks and destroys cancer cells, inhibits the multiplication of cancer cells, leads to apoptosis, i.e. suicide of cancer cells.
- Antioxidant – reduces oxidative stress, slows down and prevents the aging of cells and tissues, supports the body’s natural defenses, and protects against free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory – inhibits the inflammatory process, fights inflammation, prevents inflammation, and protects the liver.
- Pain relievers – relieves pain, soothes, and eliminates pain throughout the body, both internally and externally.
- Antipsychotic – wakes up and cleanses the mind, fights psychosis and anxiety, calms and calms down, has a relaxing and relaxing effect, helps to fall asleep and ensures good sleep, supports, helps with schizophrenia.
- Antiemetic – reduces nausea and vomiting, stimulates thirst and appetite, and affects the proper metabolism of the body.
- Antibacterial – has strong bactericidal properties, kills bacteria and prevents their reproduction, slows their growth, acting similarly to antibiotics.
- Antifungal – prevents the development of fungal diseases, and kills mold and fungi.
- Antiallergic – soothes and eliminates allergy symptoms.
- Immunological – stimulates the body’s natural immunity, and stimulates the state of homeostasis.
- Dermatological – accelerates wound healing, fights skin diseases, rejuvenates the epidermis, reduces the effects of skin diseases such as acne, and improves the overall condition of the skin.
- Drug addiction – can help you quit smoking and be used as replacement therapy for drug addiction, as well as help you fight other addictions.
- It improves concentration and increases cognitive abilities by regulating dopamine.